cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airlink not working properly

Mandrake42
Honored Guest

I set it up in the Oculus App on my PC, then turn it on in the experimental features on the headset, I get the verification code and I can see my PC in listed in Airlink but when I click launch it takes me to the black and white grid with the Oculus logo. Normally if I was connected via cable this would then land me in my Oculus him, but in Airlink it just shows the grid and the logo for a bit then goes black, for some reason I never end up in the Oculus Home. If I wait for a while the Oculus Logo and the black and white grid will occasional flash up, but then it will go black again. I'm not hugely bothered because Virtual Desktop works fine, its just puzzling that I can't get Airlink itself to work.

4 REPLIES 4

xeno3d
Adventurer

Had this start happening to me randomly the other day.  Reinstall the Oculus software and use the repair option.

Okay cool, I'll give this a shot after work and let you know how I go! 🙂

Sadly this didn't work. I am not to fussed as I use Virtual Desktop anyway, it not working is just bugging me.

Cheers for the suggestion though, the repair seemed to work, I mean it downloaded like 6 Gb of data but apparently it didn't accomplish much. I can connect to Oculus home fine with a cable but who buys a Quest 2 to be tethered by a cable? Wireless VR is the whole point.

Hey there! We're glad Virtual Desktop is allowing you to experience the wonder of PC VR untethered. But we are here to assist you if you'd ever like to get AirLink working properly. Just PM us or send in a support ticket HERE anytime, and we'll be happy to help. Thanks!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!