cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Already purchased games asking for repurchase. New device - Same account.

Httpme
Honored Guest

Just a matter of MAYBE 2 months ago, I purchased\

Linkin Park Music Pack

Skrillex Music Pack

•Beat Saber

•Onward

•BoneLab

•Creed (Full version)

•Climb 2

•Car Mechanic Simulator

Of all of the above mentioned purchases i've made, the only game that was available to download showing "purchased", was Car Mechanic Simulator.

Bonelab, Climb 2, Creed, Onward or Beat Saber are all not even showing up in my "orders", but you can see from my achievements i have definitely previously purchased those games. 

I no longer have the original Oculus device the above games were installed onto, it was stolen from me. I've checked that my apps are indeed set for shared. 

what am I doing wrong? or am i just out a couple hundred dollars in purchases? Please help me!

10 REPLIES 10

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Httpme, we know how bothersome it can be when purchased games aren't suddenly being displayed, let's take care of this issue! First, can you verify you're signed into the correct account? Typically, these games tend to not show due to accidentally being on the wrong account or creating a new one without being aware.

If you've confirmed the correct account is being used, shoot us a message through PM and we'll take a closer look into this issue. Select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Httpme, we're following up to see if you still needed help with these missing games or if it was naturally resolved. Let us know if we can assist!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

No I haven't been able to resolve the issue I still cannot play the games that I purchased on my previous Oculus device the only game that I did purchase that showed the purchased option That was available for download Was carmechanic simulator.  Bone lab, the climb 2, beat Saber and creed  Are all asking me to repurchase

Yes i still cannot plag them please help

Hi @Httpme, We understand how frustrating that can be. Usually you are able to download games you've purchased on your account onto another device. But depending on the game In-app purchased can be slightly different. If you made an in-app purchase, for some games you will have to re- purchase the game packs, that is up to the developer. To get a better look into this, could you provide me with a few details. 

• Name 
  • Username linked to Meta account 
  • Email linked to Meta account

Once you have provided those small details, we can go ahead and look further into this and get this situation figured out for you. 

It shows the achievements i got for the games but its asking me to repurchase them. I dont have that kind of money anymore. 

Hello @Httpme. Thank you much for providing that for us. We did go ahead and looked further into your account. It looks like the games: Creed: Rise to Glory, Beat Saber, Onward, BoneLab, Climb 2, and Car Mechanic Simulator were refunded. Since Linkin Park Music Pack and Skrillex Music Pack were part of Beat Saber that will also be unavailable. If you have not yet received a refund within 3-5 business days, we recommend you check in with your financial institution. 

If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to reach back out on here. We will gladly help you! 

Nooo i didnt want a refund! I just want my games, available for me to play! Wtf... 

Heya @Httpme !

Welcome to the forums! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I'm just chiming in to let you know I removed personal info off of one of your previous replies for security reasons. Be sure not to share anything publicly, and when private information is needed be sure to do that over a PM.

Thanks!

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and others know by hitting this button.
*Known issues - Interacting with our known issues threads helps us track how many users are also experiencing that issue. Definitely interact with those posts if you are affected!
*Kudos button - Give others a virtual High-Five for helpful posts and replies you agree with!

Please only DM a mod if we've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds