Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Meta Quest 3 Enterprise solutions?

Aeilim
Honored Guest

Hi,

Instead of trying to search for help I just ask:
Trying to get Quest 3 working with a large company that has a enterprise solution network (not my words so can't explain) - but in basic every router has 100k+ connected units so it's very hard for 1 headset to be handshaked wireless with 1 PC (even if doing the handshake via wired before going on airlink). We need Unicast and to have the possibility for Headset to be directed to one IP adress. Then we could perhaps get wireless authentication working.

Can Meta Business fix that?

Is Meta Quest 3 Enterprise ready? Or is it simply a home-headset for private usage?
When searching for anything related to this with Meta Business - all I get is "Contact Sales" but sales doesn't understand technical issues...

Thanks

Aeilim

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Aeilim, and thanks for reaching out. However, so that your questions are given the best possible answer, your best source for any business solution, especially at enterprise scale, is to get yourself set up over at Meta for Work, as they will be the best resource for the kinds of answers you will be needing! We're hoping for a quick turnaround on your questions, and want to thank you again for reaching out!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?