cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone know why Oculus home importing a custom model gives GLTF errors?

chuckbre
Explorer

Can get into Oculus home but my custom models (and Oculus home default models as well) won't load all the way (get the red box around them and says GLTF verification failed, check model and try again later). This happened a few months back, lasted about a month, then started working again. Now, it's back. Did everything support asked me to do, and others on FB group having the same issue. Am I out $299?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @chuckbre. We see you are having issues with a "GLTF verification failed" message and we can understand how troublesome this may be. We recommend you check out the Developers Boards, as the community there is a more better fit for this type of issue. If you have anymore concerns, please let us know. Hope this information was useful!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @chuckbre. We see you are having issues with a "GLTF verification failed" message and we can understand how troublesome this may be. We recommend you check out the Developers Boards, as the community there is a more better fit for this type of issue. If you have anymore concerns, please let us know. Hope this information was useful!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

OK thanks!.