cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Download Bug Fix!!!

Spaceman952
Honored Guest
Okay, so a lot of people have been struggling to download games. Personally, it's taken me 4 days to download TWD: S&S about 15 attempts all failed due to sudden randome stoppage of the download. But I came across a fix that's not talked about much and thought it needed it's own post to spread the word and hope it fixes downloads for other games too (I hear Vader Immortal is having trouble too).

The fix: when you are downloading the game go to your wifi page in the headset, turn off the wifi, and then turn it back on, do this every half an hour or so just to be safe. That's it.

I don't know why this works only that previosly I tried cold booting the device, letting it drain of power and trying again, factory resetting the device, using other wifi networks, using the headset while downloading, not using the headset while downloading, and the list goes on. I even spoke to the tech team and all I got was "we are aware and will fix it but there is no time frame so just wait or refund". I heard this also worked for Vader Immortal downloads, but now I can finally play the $40 game i paid for. If you can spread the information around to those who need it, that'd be great!
0 REPLIES 0
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?