cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App-Sharing on single Headset enabled but additional accounts see only an empty App library

UPafus
Explorer

Hi cracks, who can help me? - I own a new Quest Pro and successfully enabled App-Sharing and added 2 additional accounts on it. I can log into these accounts and everything seems to be normal.
But the most important thing is missing: In the additional accounts the Shared Apps library remains empty. There is not a single app in it. If I change to the store and look at the additional information of an app I already bought with my admin account I get the information that this app has already been bought on this device and a link leads me to the (empty) Shared App library. WTF!
Please tell me how to solve this. Please avoid if possible solutions which force me to factory reset my device.

Thank you in advance, folks !

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! This is definitely a strange situation, luckily we're here to help! We know how important app sharing is so let's see what we can do to get this sorted out. First, we'd like you to remove the additional accounts from the device by following the steps found here. After this has been done you can add the accounts again and re-enable app sharing.

We hope this helps! Let us know how it goes.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi again! We wanted to see if the steps provided were able to help with your app sharing issue. If not, we'd be happy to take a closer look into this for you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! This is definitely a strange situation, luckily we're here to help! We know how important app sharing is so let's see what we can do to get this sorted out. First, we'd like you to remove the additional accounts from the device by following the steps found here. After this has been done you can add the accounts again and re-enable app sharing.

We hope this helps! Let us know how it goes.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi again! We wanted to see if the steps provided were able to help with your app sharing issue. If not, we'd be happy to take a closer look into this for you!

Hi!

Thanks so much. This worked perfectly for me. Unfortunagely it was a lot  of work to Do. 

Regards Uwe

Awesome! We're so glad that was able to help. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there's every anything we can do to assist, we're always happy to lend a hand. Happy gaming, friend!