cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App library not showing any of my apps

Jelo5646
Honored Guest

Hello,

A few weeks ago, I connected my meta Quest 2 to my PC using "Air link". It didn't work as expected so I turned it off, since then, the code that I need to use to connect to the PC is always shown and when I try to close it, it just opens again. I don't know if that was relevant to my real problem: When I try to open my app library it constantly loads but no apps are shown. I tried restarting, checking for software updates, etc. This problem has been going on for various weeks now and I can't use my Quest 2. 

Can someone help, please?

Thank you.

Marco

3 REPLIES 3

fredou.jumel
Honored Guest

Same problem here. 

The device says that the app has been purchased and shared on this device, but when I go to app library it's empty.. 😞 

Hey there, fredou.jumel! We know how important it is to be able to access your purchases. We want only the best experience for our users. You should send us a PM so we can take a closer look. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey there, fredou.jumel! We just wanted to check in to see if you still need assistance. Send us a PM so we can look into this for you.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!