cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apps won’t open, can’t view account, can’t open store I get HDSLVC2

MouMou343
Honored Guest

None of my apps will load onto the App Library, the store won’t open I just get a error code of HDSLVC2 every time, my wifi is strong and connected to the internet. I’ve restarted my headset 17 times now, I’ve shut down then started it back up about 7 times now and nothing has changed, I’ve forgotten all of my Wifis and re-entered passwords twice, I’ve logged out on the app while it was shut down and logged back on but nothing works I get the same exact code each time and the same thing happens. Once I was able to see my explore page but all my apps wouldn’t open they would start then crash. What’s going on? How can I fix it? I don’t wanna factory reset it

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello MouMou343. Thanks for reaching out to us and all of your effort and patience attempting those troubleshooting steps. We understand how this can prevent you from enjoying your VR experience. You mentioned that you've attempted restarting your headset multiple times without success. We do recommend performing a factory reset as last resort. If you're worried about losing all of your purchased content we do have Cloud Backup. When Cloud Backup is enabled, Oculus backs up your device’s app data, like game progress or game settings, to the cloud. This makes resetting your headset not the nightmare it used to be. Please let us know if that helps, if not we can explore other options! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, MouMou343! Just checking in to see if the previous steps seemed to help with your issue. If not, feel free to reach right back out for further support! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I've factory reset it and it works but only for a small amount of time then the problem comes back. Nothing with powering it off normally, signing out and signing back in on phone, rebooting, doesn't work. Why am I to spend 300$ on a quest 2 if it doesn't even work! FIX THIS.