cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asgard’s Wrath 2 won’t progress past cosmic projector

Tyrop
Honored Guest

I got to the part where DM gives me the cosmic projector and tells me to use it, and then the game will not progress. I followed all the instructions. I pressed the left joy button, grabbed the cosmic projector, and held down B. And I’m definitely holding B, not Y or any other button. I tried pointing it all over in many directions. Doing this for 20 minutes. I even quit the game and went back in. The game will not let me walk away until I activate the cosmic projector but nothing I do works. Please help. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tyrop
Honored Guest

Thanks for the quick reply. I figured out what I did “wrong.”  I had been grabbing the cosmic projector with my left hand. B doesn’t work with the left hand. I grabbed it with my right hand and then B worked, and I was able to finish that quest. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

VRyap
Protege

It's not you.  The instructions are incomplete.  You also have to push your left joystick forward to project at a distance.  A lot of people have been stuck there.

Tyrop
Honored Guest

Thanks for the quick reply. I figured out what I did “wrong.”  I had been grabbing the cosmic projector with my left hand. B doesn’t work with the left hand. I grabbed it with my right hand and then B worked, and I was able to finish that quest. 

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?