cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asgard's Wrath - Bug during Sakmeth fight

syn24
Honored Guest

Hello,

I struggled to defeat Sakmeth with my sword and shield, so I switched weapons to sword and axe. Before the fight, I can draw both weapons correctly, but as soon as I enter the fight, I only have the shield equipped, none of the weapons anymore. I tried to switch again outside of the fight, but it seems to be fixed now in the fight to shield only. This prevents me from continuing the game.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Choleni
MVP
MVP

Hi @syn24 🙂

I would uninstall and reinstall the game....with a little luck, it's fixed after that.....even though I have doubts in your case.
But if cloud backup is enabled(normally it's enabled by default), you won't lose any game progress, so I would try that first.
Here can you read about cloud backup

If that doesn't work, you have roll back your save game.
To do this. go to settings in the game - credit - here you'll find the option to roll back.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that you can avoid the roll back🤞

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Choleni
MVP
MVP

Hi @syn24 🙂

I would uninstall and reinstall the game....with a little luck, it's fixed after that.....even though I have doubts in your case.
But if cloud backup is enabled(normally it's enabled by default), you won't lose any game progress, so I would try that first.
Here can you read about cloud backup

If that doesn't work, you have roll back your save game.
To do this. go to settings in the game - credit - here you'll find the option to roll back.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that you can avoid the roll back🤞

toogeesg
Honored Guest

I have the same experience.

Hey @toogeesg! If you're still running into issues after the troubleshooting that @Choleni posted, it might be worth contacting Sanzaru directly to see if they're able to help out more. You can find their contact email, as well as their Discord at the bottom of their page.

Hope this helps!

Technology, at a certain level of sophistication, is indistinguishable from magic. - some wise guy or something probably
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?