cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asgard’s wrath 2 bundle

Lyckosten
Honored Guest

So I bought the meta quest 3 for my own money. I needed a meta account to use it so my dad made him self a account I could use while we were trying to make a teenager account for me.I bought the Asgard’s wrath 2 bundle on it for free but now when I have a teenager account I can’t get Asgard’s wrath 2 for free anymore. So I wonder if you can send me a code so I can get the game for free. Please help me 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Choleni
MVP
MVP

Hi @Lyckosten 🙂

If i understand you correctly, you've set up your Quest 3 with your father's account.

He is the admin of the headset and Asgard's Wrath is tied to his account.

To make it available to you, your father have to turn on app sharing.

Learn about App Sharing on Meta Quest headsets 

Turn on App Sharing on Meta Quest headsets 

I hope that helps🙂

View solution in original post

If cloud backup is enabled (normally it's set by default to that) you won't lose your progress.

If your father is not the admin, he can't share the Asgard's Wrath with you, because only the admin can share games. The game is tied to his account now and there is no way to give it to your account.

If you want to play the game, you have to do a factory reset again and then sei up your father as admin, so he can share the game.

It's your decision.......but without your father as admin, I don't see an option to make the game available to you.

I know, that's probably not what you like to hear🙁

You can talk to support if you like, send a PM @MetaQuestSupport 

click on the name to visit their profile page, then click the "send a message" button.

Maybe they can help you to sort that without factory reset.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Choleni
MVP
MVP

Hi @Lyckosten 🙂

If i understand you correctly, you've set up your Quest 3 with your father's account.

He is the admin of the headset and Asgard's Wrath is tied to his account.

To make it available to you, your father have to turn on app sharing.

Learn about App Sharing on Meta Quest headsets 

Turn on App Sharing on Meta Quest headsets 

I hope that helps🙂

Lyckosten
Honored Guest

his not the Admin cues I restored my VR to factory settings and made myself the admin when I was trying to pair my phone with my vr. And I don’t want to reset it again cause then I lose all off my progress in all off my games

his not the Admin cues I restored my VR to factory settings and made myself the admin when I was trying to pair my phone with my vr. And I don’t want to reset it again cause then I lose all off my progress in all off my games

If cloud backup is enabled (normally it's set by default to that) you won't lose your progress.

If your father is not the admin, he can't share the Asgard's Wrath with you, because only the admin can share games. The game is tied to his account now and there is no way to give it to your account.

If you want to play the game, you have to do a factory reset again and then sei up your father as admin, so he can share the game.

It's your decision.......but without your father as admin, I don't see an option to make the game available to you.

I know, that's probably not what you like to hear🙁

You can talk to support if you like, send a PM @MetaQuestSupport 

click on the name to visit their profile page, then click the "send a message" button.

Maybe they can help you to sort that without factory reset.

Lyckosten
Honored Guest

Thank you for helping 

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?