cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asgards Wrath 2 walk direction issue

HuberDe
Explorer

Hi,

Im having a strange issue since I changed the preferred hand in the settings from right to left. After I tried that one I went back to the original setting. But now the walking direction doesn’t change when I change the view direction. If I change my view e.g. by 90 degrees the left sticks walks forward in the old forward direction and not in the new one. This is really strange because I already played the game for 1,5 hours without an issue before I changed this setting. 

Does anybody know how to fix that issue?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Choleni
MVP
MVP

Hi @HuberDe 

I assume while changing your hands in settings, you've accidentally change the setting of walk direction.

You must set it to "walk in head direction" or something like that....not sure about the correct words.
I don't play it in english.🙂

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Choleni
MVP
MVP

Hi @HuberDe 

I assume while changing your hands in settings, you've accidentally change the setting of walk direction.

You must set it to "walk in head direction" or something like that....not sure about the correct words.
I don't play it in english.🙂

Oh **bleep**! Why didn’t I see that setting before 🙈

Thanks that was it …

Nice that it could be solved so easily....have fun.😁

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?