cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asgards wrath 2 sky puzzle glitch

Venus42069
Honored Guest

Hey so basically after I had to go to the island with the bunch of spike traps and the plate to stop it it glitched and automatically placed me at the lever and I used the lever, but now the quest marker stays at the lever saying I have to reach the upper deck place, and when I try to go to the place with the spikes and the red bird box and try to flip the lever, there is no lever and now I cannot progress please help me.

10 REPLIES 10

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Venus42069! Running into bugs while playing your favorite games can take away from the enjoyment, so we want to make sure you can reach out to the correct location to get this reported. In this case, bug reports for Asgard's Wrath 2 are best directed to the Developers of the game. You can reach out to them at the links via the bottom of the game page on their website here. From what we hear, is they are very active on their discord, so that may be the best place to reach out for a resolution in this case. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

s88m88h
Explorer

Hey there. I'm dealing with this exact glitch right now. Did you ever find a solution to this? I've been searching and haven't found one yet. 

Hi @s88m88h 🙂

Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. With any luck, the error will be gone after reinstalling.

Make sure, cloud backup is enabled(normally it's set by default)

If this not solve your problem. you may have to roll back your game.

You'll find the roll back option in the game settings under "credits".

NolaBaby
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey there @s88m88h! Just want to check in with you to see if the steps provided helped get this resolved for you. If not, please don't hesitate to reach back out. I'll be happy to assist you!

I'm doing that right now. Hopefully it'll work. 

Thanks very much. I'll let you know when I'm done reinstalling. I've also posted on bugs channel for the official AW2 discord server. 

NolaBaby
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Ok perfect! Thanks for getting back to me on this. Hopefully this works, I'll be looking forward to hearing back from you either way!

Unfortunately the reinstall did not work and I was impatient and went ahead and reverted to a previous save. The second time through went about twice to three times as fast honestly. 

Thanks for your help. Hopefully this gets resolved in the future. 

Too bad the reinstalling wasn't enough to solve your issue @s88m88h 🙁
But I'm happy you got through after the roll back.

These bugs are pretty weird, some players get stuck at some places while other can play that part without anyissues.
Anyways.....have fun with the gods😁

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?