cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assistance needed in my account with code

mimoza.kuqo
Honored Guest

Hi! Haw can I remove old account from my VR and get new account There is sending me 8 digit code and asking for email is sending me 6 digits code and when sending other on my phone i don’t receive Is been a month try and didn’t work 

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @mimoza.kuqo! We'd love to help you sort out which account is on your headset! To remove any/all accounts from a headset, you first need to perform a Factory Reset. The 8-digit code you may be seeing, is used for adding a Secondary account to the headset, whereas the 6-digit numeric code is only used when pairing a primary account to a headset. Please note that the secondary accounts are not added to the headset by pairing, and use a different method!

We hope this information was helpful! Please let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi again, @mimoza.kuqo! How's your day going? Just wanted to double-check and make sure we've been able to help get that headset working. If there's anything else you're curious about or need assistance with, just give us a shout!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?