cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assisted VR / Remote VR

Camscaper
Explorer

Hi, I'm looking for help with something I need. I'm working on a virtual museum (VR 180 video) and I need to show it to multiple attendees simultaneously. These are people who have never used a virtual reality headset before, so I need to stream the video to them remotely so they don't have to manipulate the device. Do you know if there's any way to do this? I came across the VR SYNC tool, but according to its website, it doesn't work with 3D videos, and I'm not sure if it's updated for Quest 2 and Quest 3 headsets.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Camscaper! Thank you for reaching out with such a good question! After checking into this, we discovered that this is not a current feature that we offer. We appreciate the question and suggest that you add this idea to the list! If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach back out to us! Have an amazing day!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?