cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authmodule invalid device scoped access token

skimiboi
Explorer

I logged into my non-admin profile on my family shared Quest 2 to find none of my games show up and when I try going to a destination in explore, it says “Authmodule invalid device scoped access token” Anyway to fix this?

12 REPLIES 12

Hey again, @SmuggAlley! Just checking in to see if those steps seemed to help out. If not, don't hesitate to reach right back out! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

what do you do on an iPhone? if you log out and uninstall the app and reinstall the app and log back in it still doesn't work. I tried factory resetting and it worked but after a little while the problem came back "Authmodule invalid device scoped access token."

Hey @microlance! If the steps to log out, close and reopen the app, then re-pair your headset didn't seem to help out. Please hit us up with a support ticket here so we can look further into some other possibilities! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!