cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authmodule returned invalid device scoped access token

Aggeisme
Honored Guest

I bought my oculus quest 2 a few days ago and just 2 days later when i tried to open any of my games or the store, all that happened was a message saying "Authmodule returned invalid device scoped access token". it has stayed like that for 3 days now. How do I fix this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Aggeisme! This is definitely an odd one, we'd love to see what we can do to get your apps and store back to working properly! Please follow the link to find out how to factory reset your device: How to Factory Reset! We would like to hear back from you after you have completed the factory reset to see if it worked, and if not, we will provide further action! Looking forward to hearing back from you! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Aggeisme! This is definitely an odd one, we'd love to see what we can do to get your apps and store back to working properly! Please follow the link to find out how to factory reset your device: How to Factory Reset! We would like to hear back from you after you have completed the factory reset to see if it worked, and if not, we will provide further action! Looking forward to hearing back from you! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I have the same error code, will conduct factory reset and report back.

I had the same problem but after i factory reset my oculus wont pair to my phone anymore

Hello there, @Drixlzy. Thank you for reaching out about your pairing issue. We'd like to offer our assistance in getting your device paired back to your phone again! Let's try the following steps below:

• Factory reset your device again.
  • Uninstall your phone app.
  • Clear your Bluetooth cache.
  • Turn your phone off and on again.
  • Reinstall the phone app and login.
  • Continue setting up your Quest device.
  • Make sure your Quest and phone are on the same Wi-Fi network.

If you're still having trouble after these steps, please let us know!

Hi again @Drixlzy We hope you're having a good day so far. We just wanted to check in with you and see if you were still having any issues with pairing your device to your phone. If you still need any assistance, please don't hesitate to get back to us so we can continue working towards a resolution with you! Have a phenomenal day!

Hello! I've the exact same problem and I would like to find out what causes this issue.
I look forward towards your respons!

Yes same I've the same issue where the Vr is connected in the phone app but not on the VR and I can not connect the vr since its already connected on my phone but not on the VR so I'm stuck in the 5 digit code screen where your meant to link your vr with the app. I am so frustrated at the Meta company and my experience has been nothing good I've had my Vr for less then 14 days and I have ran into so many issues and faulty software. I have no choice but to probably return the Vr sadly since its stuck in that screen and if you factory reset it it just comes back to that, I've tried link it to a diffrent Meta account and same problem I run into where it wont let me connect and says make sure you are ... but I've made sure I'm doing the right thing and there's no real fix in the app I can't find anything and neither can I find anything online. Now my only hope is that the support is good if not I'm probably gonna return it and write a complaint

@MetaQuestSupport  I would appreciate if you could get back to me within the next day or so because otherwise I won't be able to return the Quest 2 due to the return policy in Sweden.

Hey @OSGM08! We know how important it is for our customers to get back in the game, and we would like for you to please send us a private message, to check out any options we can provide. To do so, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Hey @OSGM08! We see that you have sent us a PM. Thank you for that, you should hear from us shortly.