cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hdvhffhh
Level 2

It has been this way in Horizon worlds and when I restart my Oculus and am only in my home before I open any apps.All other apps avatars are fine.Also I only ever seen the controllers when I turn on my Oculus so why now am I seeings a grey bald man?I shut it down hard boot changed setting and nothing.When I log into Horizon worlds I have an option to change avatar there which puts me on my Oculus I change it and close that look back in the horizon worlds mirror in my apartment and it will never stop saying it's loading.

2 REPLIES 2

kid_royalty21
Level 3

Is happening to me to except I can't see any one else's avatars either. I've tried all trouble shooting methods and still nothing. I hope it gets fixed soon 😔

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey hdvhffhh, totally understand your concern with this issue as the Avatar is how you represent yourself in the world of VR. We'd like to try what we can to help, so let's start with a cloud backup and factory reset! Here's how:

1. Put on your headset, then hover over the clock on the left side of the universal menu. When Quick Settings appears, select it to open the Quick Settings panel.
  2. Select Settings.
  3. Select System, then select Backup.
  4. Select the toggle next to Cloud Backup to turn Cloud Backup on or off.
  5. Turn off your headset.
  6. Hold the power and volume (-) button on your headset down simultaneously until the boot screen loads on your headset.
  7. Use the volume buttons on your headset to highlight Factory Reset and press the power button.
  8. Use the volume buttons on your headset to highlight Yes and press the power button.

If the issue still persists, please submit a bug report about Horizon Worlds using this link.