cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Avoid 'change user' splash screen on Quest 2 ?

inminexo
Level 3

Hi,

First post here and could not find an answer on the forum...

I have two accounts on my quest 2, and every time the Quest 2 goes in sleep mode, when I put the headset on again I am presented with a splash screen that offers me to change user ('cambiar de usuario' in Spanish).

It is very annoying and I was wondering if there is a way to avoid this splash screen everytime I take the headset off ?

I guess deleting one of the account will solve it  but is there any other solution ?

Thanks

Best

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Inminexo, We understand how inconvenient "Change User" pop-ups can be while gaming, and we deeply empathize with you on this. But unfortunately, the only way to prevent the message from popping up is to remove the secondary account from the headset. To remove additional Meta accounts from a device:

To access your universal menu, press the right touch controller.
Hover over the clock on the left side of the universal menu. When Quick Settings appears, select it to open the Quick Settings panel.
Select Settings in the top right corner, then select Accounts.
Select Remove next to the account you wish to remove, then select Remove again to confirm.

Also, this is a good chance for you to submit this idea to our ideas page on the forums here, where we always welcome suggestions and creative ideas to perfect Meta's gaming VR experience for our customers. Please let us know if these troubleshooting steps were able to fix the problem.