cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backup data

jaiden.kiss
Explorer

I am currently trying to backup my data from the cloud storage but I am unable to log in to my profile on the meta quest website

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @jaiden.kiss! We hate to hear you're having a hard time logging into your account on our website to check your Cloud Backup. We're here to help!

First, we have a few questions for you here:

• Have you been able to log into our website with your account credentials previously?
  • Are you able to log into your account other places (such as on the mobile app)?
  • Are you seeing any error messages when trying to log in? If so, please provide a screenshot of the error so we can see what's going on.

Lastly, in case you haven't, we would like to provide our public article regarding Cloud Backup, just in case you haven't seen it yet! You can find that article here.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi again! Just us checking in since we haven't heard from you. Were you able to login and get your Cloud Backup all sorted? Let us know, and if you still need help, we're here for you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!