cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beat Saber Redeem Failure

DonPatou
Honored Guest

I just recently bought the oculus quest new (Resident Evil Bundle with Beat Saber free). When I click through either the email or notification section, I constantly get an error stating, “Unable to load. please try again later.”

Help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tonberry_Qing
Retired Support

Hey @DonPatou.  I'm sorry to hear you're still experiencing difficulty redeeming your Beat Saber game. 

Some users have reported success in redeeming their copy by doing the following:

1. In your Quest 2 headset, open the universal menu and check your notifications (the bell icon). I was able to install mine from there.

2. In your Quest 2 headset, open the universal menu and click the Apps button:

3. Then, in the filter dropdown in the upper right corner, select "Not Installed", and check for Beat Saber there.

Please let me know if that works for you. Thanks!

library-oculus-quest-2.png

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15

The_boy_named_suzi
Honored Guest

I'm having the same issue with that bundle as well.   

jeremiahs1102
Honored Guest

me too just got it today getting the same message.

olson.445675
Honored Guest

Same problems for me.

Tonberry_Qing
Retired Support

Hey @DonPatou.  I'm sorry to hear you're still experiencing difficulty redeeming your Beat Saber game. 

Some users have reported success in redeeming their copy by doing the following:

1. In your Quest 2 headset, open the universal menu and check your notifications (the bell icon). I was able to install mine from there.

3. Then, in the filter dropdown in the upper right corner, select "Not Installed", and check for Beat Saber there.

Please let me know if that works for you. Thanks!

library-oculus-quest-2.png

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @DonPatou, we're following up to see if you were still having an issue with your BeatSaber code. Please let us know if you still need any help!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

This worked!  Thank you so much for your help!

Awesome, thanks for letting us know you were able to access Beat Saber. We're glad you got it redeemed! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever have questions or concerns, we're always happy to help. Happy gaming!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Beat saber was not on notifications and I look at my emails and notifications on oculus app and the beat saber is not there and I got the resident evil 4 and beat saber bundle on quest 2 

Hey @nic.57793! It appears that you are having some issues with redeeming the Beat Saber promotional code. We definitely understand how inconvenient that can be and we'd love to help you get this sorted out! Some users have reported success in redeeming their copy by doing the following:

1. In your Quest 2 headset, open the universal menu and check your notifications (the bell icon).

3. Then, in the filter dropdown in the upper right corner, select "Not Installed", and check for Beat Saber there.

Please let us know if these steps helped to resolve your issue. We will be standing by just in case further assistance is needed! 

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?