cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beat Saber with Queen Pack

Quinnieuk
Explorer

Hello!

I've purchased Beat Saber with Queen music and it shows as purchased etc but how do I install the pack for all headset users?

The other accounts can access the game but Queen and other packs show as purchasable.

Thanks

1000020741.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Choleni
MVP
MVP

Hi @Quinnieuk 

you can only share the main game with other users on the headset, but unfortunately not the DLCs.

And the other users are only able to buy a DLC, if they are owner of the game.

Means, if all of you want to play the game with DLCs, every account has to buy the game and the DLCs....sadly☹️

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Choleni
MVP
MVP

Hi @Quinnieuk 

you can only share the main game with other users on the headset, but unfortunately not the DLCs.

And the other users are only able to buy a DLC, if they are owner of the game.

Means, if all of you want to play the game with DLCs, every account has to buy the game and the DLCs....sadly☹️

Guess everyone will have to use my account then. I assume this happens for all songs too?

Yes, it's for all packs, which you have to buy.

You can only share the free songs like all OSTs - also those which will come in the future - the songs in "extra" and the "Camellia" songs.

That is just totally sad. Sort of defeating the purpose of sharing a headset. Very dissapointing. That concept forces everyone in the house to basically buy separate apps and memberships. This concept needs improvement.

I agree. It's sad and it shouldn't be like that.
But I don't know if that's a thing that can be changed by Meta.
Or whether the game's developers need to allow sharing of DLCs.

Hey, @QueenAnndwalynn! We understand how important it is to share your content with friends and family. While app sharing is not currently available for DLCs or addons, we value any feedback you may have, and we recommend you make a post on the Ideas Forums as a suggestion for any improvements!

As a side note, when users are playing Beat Saber on one account specifically, we also recommend using "Party Mode" so that each user can have their own score, and everyone can challenge the current high score. Hope this helps make each gaming session more fun!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?