cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beat saber not installing

The_Colinator
Explorer

Beatsaber gets stuck on the installing part of the download.  I’ve tried installing it from a different source and getting a different version but nothing is working; however other apps install just fine.

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Howdy there, @The_Colinator, We completely understand that you're having trouble downloading Beat Saber. We know how this could be affecting your VR experience. We strongly advise logging out and back in to the app, as this has been shown to work. Please let us know what kind of troubleshooting you've done so that we don't ask you to repeat the same steps.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We're keeping an eye on you and wondering if you still need any further help. If you do, please let us know, and we'll be more than delighted to continue assisting you.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I apologize, yes I figured out what to do I completed a factory reset on my headset, which fixed other minor issues.  Thank you for the help anyway!

We're delighted to hear that everything is running smoothly once again for you. Feel free to reach out if you have any other doubts or concerns, we'll be more than delighted to continue assisting you.