Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beat saber redemption

jordanG007
Honored Guest

Can’t redeem

13 REPLIES 13

I am having this same issue. Can someone PM me so I can get a fix for this?

Heya @BrownPeechez. We see that you are also having a problem with downloading your free Beat Saber game. No need to worry, you came to the right place for assistance. We do have a couple of troubleshooting steps that seem to be doing the trick for this issue. Can you please do the following.

• In your Quest 2 headset, open the menu and check the notifications (bell icon).
  • In your Quest 2 headset, look for Beat Saber in your Apps library (by filtering for "Not Installed" in the upper right dropdown), or search for it in the Store. Click to open its page, then look at the button that normally displays the purchase price. If it says "Get" or "Download" rather than a price, click it.

Please let us know if those steps seem to do the trick for you. We look forward to your update and getting you into Beat Saber.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

lbugin
Explorer

I ended up going to the chat. Having it end on me in the middle (on phone and got a call) and having to do it again. In the end got the rep to apply to my account.

Heya @lbugin! We are happy to hear that you were able to contact our support team about this problem and get it fixed. You can now take advantage of Beat Saber and all it has to offer. If you are having any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach back out!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!