Beat saber redemption

jordanG007
Honored Guest

Can’t redeem

13 REPLIES 13

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We hate that you are having issues redeeming the Beat Saber. Did you get the notification where you click on the link to download your game?

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Brings me to the home screen of the oculus store but I don’t understand how to get the game download it for free with my purchase

We be happy to clarify. You get a notification with a link. Once you click on the link, it will take you to download the game for free.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hello. I received the link to redeem. But every time I click redeem it says, "Unable to load. Please try again later". Please help

We just purchased two new Quest 2 systems. My free Beat Saber was able to be redeemed, but my wife got the same error message after clicking on the email “Redeem” link, i.e. “Unable to load. Please try again later.” We have tried for several hours now and no luck. Please help.

lbugin
Explorer

Me too. There is a sale on some songs that I can’t buy without the app.

Hey @lbugin. We acknowledge the difficulties and disappointment you have with not being able to redeem the free Beat Saber game. We'll do everything we can to make sure you have a positive VR experience, and download the game. We'll need to move this into a PM since we need to ask you for some account details.

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

BrownPeechez
Honored Guest

I am having this same issue

I am having this same issue. Did they reply with a fix?