cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beat saber

tiitowel90
Explorer

Received an email to redeem beat saber but when i click onto the link it takes me to the oculus app and then a msg apears "unable to load, please try again later"

Happen a few times already

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

deejeevee
Heroic Explorer

Here are two things you can try:

1. In your Quest 2 headset, open the universal menu and check your notifications (the bell icon). I was able to install mine from there.

2. In your Quest 2 headset, open the universal menu and click the Apps button:

library-oculus-quest-2.png

(Image source)

Then, in the filter dropdown in the upper right corner, select "Not Installed", and check for Beat Saber there.

Hope this helps 🤞

» Get a $35 credit in Canada on a new Quest 2 or 3 — but you must use a referral link BEFORE you activate your new headset!
  (Works for the UK too, but if you're in the USA you should use a referral link from the USA due to certain restrictions.)
» Get 25% OFF games or earn $5! Learn how and see my game referral links here: How app referrals work

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

Vinnie313robbo
Honored Guest

I am having the same problem how do we resolve this

GorillaTactics
Honored Guest

Having the same issue, kid just wants to play beat saner but for some reason we can't redeem, email seems to have a broken link?

"unable to load, try again later"

Well I did... I waited overnight, still can't redeem

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @tiitowel90! We just wanted to check in and see if you were able to get past that error message and redeem Beat Saber?

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

deejeevee
Heroic Explorer

Here are two things you can try:

1. In your Quest 2 headset, open the universal menu and check your notifications (the bell icon). I was able to install mine from there.

2. In your Quest 2 headset, open the universal menu and click the Apps button:

library-oculus-quest-2.png

(Image source)

Then, in the filter dropdown in the upper right corner, select "Not Installed", and check for Beat Saber there.

Hope this helps 🤞

» Get a $35 credit in Canada on a new Quest 2 or 3 — but you must use a referral link BEFORE you activate your new headset!
  (Works for the UK too, but if you're in the USA you should use a referral link from the USA due to certain restrictions.)
» Get 25% OFF games or earn $5! Learn how and see my game referral links here: How app referrals work

Didn't work for me but it did lead me to a fix, on my headset in the notifications was my beat saber redemption option. Doing it through my oculus allowed me to redeem it.

@lost.spawn.5272Great news! 👍

Redeeming via a notification on the headset is what worked for me. That was actually my first suggestion in my answer above. I will edit it to try to make it more clear. 😉

Yes, followed thr suggestion from Deejeevee. Open the Notification from the headset and installed from there and it worked fine.

Use headset and click on notifications and redeem that way. Worked for me

Works for me now. Solutions at bottom