cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beat saber

simser95
Level 2

Hi!
i just bought a pair of meta quest 2 VR with beat saber. I got the email from meta that I can redeem my “free” beat saber.. but I doesn’t work. When I press the botton in the email, it goes to the app and says “try again later”.
and if I search via my VR it says that I have to pay the full price. Can anyone help me on how to redeem the game?
thank you

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Simser95! Not being able to access the content you were promised is not the experience we want you to have. No worries, we will work with you to get this taken care of. If you do not mind, could you do the following steps and see if this helps:

1. To begin, set up your Meta Quest 2 headset.
  2. If you're new to Meta Quest, a Meta account is required to use your device, apps and the app store. You’ll be asked to create a Meta account on the first screen of the device setup process in the Oculus mobile app.
  3. You will receive an email, an in-VR alert in your Notifications and a notification on the Oculus mobile app that Beat Saber was included in your purchase and is available for download.
  4. In the email, click Redeem. In-VR and on the Oculus mobile app, select the notification.
  5. You will be redirected here to download your copy of Beat Saber.
  6. Click or select Get.

If this still does not work feel free to send us a private message so we can look into this further. You can send us a PM by doing the following:

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.