cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beat sabers unavailable from beat saber bundle

mxcn343
Honored Guest

Beat sabers email says it’s unavailable when I try to redeem and I have No notifications for it either

2 REPLIES 2

deejeevee
Heroic Explorer

Check for a notification in your headset:

deejeevee_0-1672769739720.jpeg

However, sometimes there can be a delay before you get an email or notification.

You can find more info here.

» Get a $35 credit in Canada on a new Quest 2 or 3 — but you must use a referral link BEFORE you activate your new headset!
  (Works for the UK too, but if you're in the USA you should use a referral link from the USA due to certain restrictions.)
» Get 25% OFF games or earn $5! Learn how and see my game referral links here: How app referrals work

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @mxcn343! We know how concerning it can be when you're not able to redeem your copy of Beat Saber. Don't worry, we're here to help get this sorted out!

If you haven't yet, we would suggest trying what @deejeevee said by checking your notifications in VR. We would also like for you to make sure that you are signed in on the original account that activated your headset as that is the account that will be able to redeem the free copy of Beat Saber.

After that, if you're still having trouble, please reach out to us in a private message so that we can get some account info from you and look into this further. To contact us via PM, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!