cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Friday Beat Saber

family.guy55
Level 2

I Received My Meta Quest 2 Black Friday Bundle yesterday, signed up for a Meta account and received the email with the link to a web page. I do net get any boxes to get or redeem my free program. I am hoping someone can suggest something or fix this. The web page looks like maybe some of the boxes do not load properly, tried many times.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @family.guy55. Thank you for reaching out to the community! We see you are having issues claiming Beat Saber from your email. We understand how troublesome this may be and are here to assist all that we can.

We just want to check if you are still having this issue?

If so and the page isn't loading all that well, can you please try using a different device to log into you email and check the link out? Sometime using a different device and/or browser and clearing the cache and cookies can resolve this issue. Let us know how this works out as we will be here ready to assist you further if needed.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

deejeevee
Level 7

Check your notifications in your headset. 🤞 I was able to install mine from there. 😊

» Get a $30 credit on a new Quest 2 — but you must use a referral link BEFORE you buy or activate your new headset!
» Get 25% OFF games or earn $5: How app referrals work

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @family.guy55. Thank you for reaching out to the community! We see you are having issues claiming Beat Saber from your email. We understand how troublesome this may be and are here to assist all that we can.

We just want to check if you are still having this issue?

If so and the page isn't loading all that well, can you please try using a different device to log into you email and check the link out? Sometime using a different device and/or browser and clearing the cache and cookies can resolve this issue. Let us know how this works out as we will be here ready to assist you further if needed.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @family.guy55. Just checking in to see if there is any update on the Beat Saber code? We hope everything has already worked out, but just in case you still need assistance, we want to make sure you're all good.

Thanks for checking in. Yes, the page eventually loaded up correctly and the Get button appeared. Thanks for your help.

No problem. Glad to hear your issue was resolved! Hope you have a nice day and happy gaming and don't hesitate to reach out in the future!

By the way @family.guy55 , did you use a referral link to get your $30 credit for the Quest Store? If not and it's within 7 days since you activated your device, you may still be able to get the credit! See my post here for details and instructions. 🤞

» Get a $30 credit on a new Quest 2 — but you must use a referral link BEFORE you buy or activate your new headset!
» Get 25% OFF games or earn $5: How app referrals work