cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blade and sorcery U11.3 crash

Yoyogb
Honored Guest

Since I installed U11.3 blade and sorcery keeps crashing randomly. Can someone please tell me what to do.

(it even crashes without mods)

12 REPLIES 12

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Yoyogb! We can understand how this hinders your experience with such a great game. Could you tell us if this is happening with other apps or if it's only happening to Blade and Sorcery? Also, which version are you using, PCVR or Quest 2?

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi! Do you still need our help with this? If so, please let us know. Thanks!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Stunt_devil365
Honored Guest

I seem to have the same issue- I can play for about 5 - 10 minutes before the game randomly freezes and crashes. There's no lag prior to or any signs the game is about to crash either so I don't really know what the issue is

Oh my, Stunt devil365, we notice you are having issues with Blade and Sorcery crashing. This is unacceptable and a no-go for us. We understand how this may affect your VR experience, so allow us to step in and try to get you back into the action.

1. Have you thought about uninstalling and reinstalling the Blade of Sorcery?
  2. Does this happen in every game or just this one?

Hey Stunt_devil365, just checking in to see if you still need assistance with Blade of Sorcery crashing. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.

I've been having the exact same issue, I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling it, but nothing seems to work, I've even tried doing stuff like deleting the character save file and creating a new one. And it's only Blade and Sorcery having this problem, atleast for me. Would appreciate help!

Nardrivesacarfar, hello! We are sad to hear that Blade and Sorcery has been crashing on you, and we are even more upset that you haven't been able to play it because of this problem. Please allow us to investigate this further so we can get you back into the action.

1. Have you discussed this matter with the developer?
  2. Have you experience game crashes besides this one?

Hey Nardrivesacarfar!, Just checking in to see if you still need assistance with Blade and Sorcery. If so, don't hesitate to get in touch with us.

Hey meta, i have the same problem but U12.3.

It only happens to Blade and sorcery Nomad  (i'm on oculus quest 2) 

My Oculus is up to date, i get also about 5 minutes of gameplay and the lag screen then 3 dots then kicks me off.

No warning, or crash reports.

I have installed and reinstalled the game to no results. Please help, Thank you