cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank Screen - Logging into Meta Quest App

Chromantix
Honored Guest

Hey all, wondering if there was any community solutions/thoughts about how to fix this problem that I could try out while waiting for support to get back to me. Just gonna link what I said to them down below and if anyone has any follow-up questions or ideas, I'll reply!

My Oculus Quest 2 was working fine when I decided to use it after having barely touched it out of the box since getting it a while ago. I decided to try and use Airlink by downloading the Oculus app on my PC, but when it prompted me to go to a browser (I used Chrome) and migrate my account into a Meta account, I chose to remove it/get rid of the Facebook features. All seemed fine until it basically got to the screen where I finished signing up/migrating and then a white blank screen just showed. I tried going back to the Oculus app and using the Sign In Using Email but it would just go to https://quest.meta.com/profile_setup/migrate/ and a long string with a white blank screen.

I tried clearing my cookies/cache and this let me try and login again but when I put in my email and password, it would just go back to that same URL and a blank screen.

After this, I tried loads of things. Clearing my cache again, closing the app and opening it.

I even factory reset my Oculus Quest 2 but when I went to try and sign in, it prompted me to use the app to link and sign in but when I updated and tried using the app now, it would give me the same blank screen. I even re-enabled Facebook & Insta sign-ins/integration to see if that would fix it but it would produce a similar blank screen if I tried signing into the app via email, Insta, or Facebook.

I re-installed the app, and now not only can I not use Airlink, I can't even sign in to my Quest 2.

I just want to play VRChat and would appreciate a solution since after looking it up online, others seem to have had this problem, but found basically no solutions online other than changing browsers which I did 3 times since I tried using Firefox, Chrome, Chrome in Incognito, Opera GX, and even Microsoft Edge.

Would really appreciate some help with this problem, thank you.

Included a PNG of what the blank screen would look like when trying to sign in.

Meta.PNG

4 REPLIES 4

Hey man, I've got an identical issue and tried all the steps you mentioned. A few other people seem to have had the same issue and most of the time the support guys have told them to message them directly 

Hey there! Thanks for reaching out. We completely understand how it feels to have issues logging into the Meta Quest PC app. Due to the nature of this issue we recommend reaching out to our wonderful support team. They have access to more tools that will allow them to better assist you. When you reach out make sure you include your Meta Quest service logs and a detailed description of your issue, as well as any troubleshooting you have already tried. Thanks!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I saw on the forum to login with the desktop browser on auth.meta.com and change the language to Enligh US, than i login on cell phone app and worked! tell that to your engineers please!

Thank you for the heads up! We hope this helps other users as well. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!