cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue light on my headset screen

Avax14x
Honored Guest

I purchased meta quest 2 end of April and a blue light has appeared on the screen and it won't go. It's always on. I have done a factory reset please can I have some advice on how to fix this issue. 

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey hey, @Avax14x! We understand how having blue light invading your Meta Quest 2 screen can really cause some concerns, so we would love to take a closer look into this for you. Before we are able to start, could you please answer the questions listed below so we can get a better understanding of this matter? That way, we can know how to best help you and work together to get to the root of this issue. 

• When did you first notice this issue with your Meta Quest 2? 
  • Have you made any changes to your device settings recently? 
  • You mentioned that you have already tried to factory reset your headset. Have you tried any other troubleshooting steps besides that? 
  • Are you seeing any error messages on the screen when this happens?
  • Can you describe what you were doing with your headset just before this issue started?
  • Lastly, if possible, could you please provide a screenshot or picture of the blue light you are seeing on your screen? 

Once we can get this information, we can move forward with it. We can't wait to hear back from you soon! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey again! We wanted to check in on you to see if you still need help with the blue light on your screen or if there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to reach out to us again so we can continue to help you further! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?