cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bogus Oculus 3 "6 months, 12 apps, endless opportunities") Meta Quest + Offer

Charmed106
Honored Guest

It is a con. Purchased in Dec 23, offer still there for 512gb purchase, did that, since provided evidence but no 6 month activation email. Had 7 different reps email me with no update, its still Feb and nothing. A scam. 

7 REPLIES 7

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Charmed106! We certainly don't want you missing out on your 6-months free of Meta Quest+, so we'll be very glad to look into this issue for you! When you get the time, could you please send us a PM so we can go over this situation together? Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. From there, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Keep in mind, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We're looking forward to hearing from you! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I've sent. I will be updating this ticket yo advise how you now handle this, ir don't which has been my experience so far !

Thanks for reaching out! We received your message, and will continue to assist there however we can!

For anyone else, please make sure the following has been done, and contact us if you continue to have issues redeeming your 6 months free Meta Quest+ subscription with your purchase of a 512GB headset:

• Ensure your headset is a 512GB Quest 3, and not a 256GB. If you ordered from our webstore, check your order history here: https://secure.oculus.com/my/orders
  • Check you are not opted out of receiving emails and notifications in your account settings. These settings can be found here: https://secure.oculus.com/my/emails
  • Check the notifications page in the mobile app (bell icon) and in the headset (bell icon from universal menu)
  • Some users may see the 1 month trial banner swapped for the 6 months, this banner is easiest to find in the mobile app, or in the headset store page. (Search the store for Quest+ if needed)

If after double checking each of those, you are still unable to claim any free trials, we would love to review and make sure everything is valid to the best of our ability, please send us a message directly from our Profile Page.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I'm the husband who should be receiving the link. I have notifications of apps coming through fine but only see a 1 month trial.

There is no 6 month email. We paid for a 512gb and registered the serial number. We were able to download Asgards Wrath but no 6 month subscription. How do I tell if I have been sent the wrong version, as we paid (provided receipt etc for 512gb).

Hey there, @robdavis. Glad to hear from you! We know how exciting the 6 months can be to try some games out. and we would love to assist however we can!

If you purchased a 512GB headset, you should have received a 512GB headset, however we know accidents can happen. While unlikely the case, you can double check your storage in the headset settings, under the "storage" section. it will show you how much space is available vs the maximum available space, which should be close to if not exactly 512GB. If this does not look right, let us know!

Please make sure you double check your notification settings, and then within the headset, check your notification history. Otherwise, we would love to investigate anything further as needed, if you could message us separately from our Profile Page we can review everything further just to be sure. Getting you what was advertised is very important to us, and we hope to hear from you soon.

Checked, it is 512gb. Checked notification settings. No 6 month subscription email in app, or the Headset. Can this please be sent through or just activate it for me pls ?

Hey there, @Charmed106. Thank you for reaching out to us through PM, we will be right with you shortly!