cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bone lab reseted

Hiyaaa
Honored Guest

So, I booted up bonelab to have some fun in the sandbox, and mess around but when loaded in and try to continue playing I notice there was no continue, but only start a new game. I don't know what to do about it and there's no save file or anything I don't think.

I've tried restarting the game and even unstalling and reinstalling, but that did nothing. I still have all of my achievements for the game so I'm just wondering why do I have to restart the game?

35 REPLIES 35

Thing is, it’s happened twice in 2 days.

it happened to me too

Hi @liam.404949, happy to see you're fond of BoneLab. We see that the game had restarted for you as well. We understand how important this is for you, and would love to assist you on this matter. Can we ask you to review the following please?

• Please check to make sure your headset is updated to the latest version.
  • Go into settings and turn off experimental features.
  • Uninstall and reinstall the game (make sure you have cloud backup enabled first).
  • Reboot the headset.

We hope this information was helpful. If these do not help, we highly recommend to please reach out to the game developers (Stress Level Zero) about this. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

harrvestor
Honored Guest

The same thing happened to me, the game froze and it wouldn’t re open so I restart my headset and waited about a day. But about 30 minutes ago I decided to go back onto the game and quickly realized that all of my progress had been deleted. I took hours to complete the game and now I do not know what to do.

Looks like you did some of the troubleshooting mentioned in the thread, have you given the other methods a try also?

If you continue to have these issues after trying all that troubleshooting, I suggest you reach out to the game developers, Stress Level Zero, about this issue further within their Discord. 

In the time of your life, live - so that in that wondrous time you shall not add to the misery and sorrow of the world, but shall smile to the infinite delight and mystery of it.

P.S., I can beat you at One Piece TCG and Black Desert Online.

A similar thing happens to me, my headset died yesterday so I went to bed and in the morning after when I had charged it, it had reset my save and i don’t want to restart as I spent so long trying to get everything in the game.

I dont have another account and this happened to me. Both of the times it was on the loading screen of level 9.

So the same thing also happened to me. Two days ago I was playing bonelab and my headset died so I plugged it in and today I went to play in the sandbox to have some fun and once I opened the game I realized I lost everything. I triple checked that I wasn't logged into a different account. I've tried everything and still nothing.

klpedigo100
Honored Guest

I recently tried to install LemonLoader, but I messed up the process and my BoneLab is broken. Is there still some way to take out my mods and progress from the broken BoneLab and recover them?

What if you don't have a second account?