cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonelab PCVR

RetroRocker
Protege

Will PCVR version of Bonelab work with a Quest 2?  I am getting this message when I attempt to buy 

Bonelab:

Boney.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey @RetroRocker, I'm pretty sure that warning you received is for older headsets that don't support the 360 degree tracking (like the Rift). I don't think the Store is able to recognize which device you're using it for so I think that warning shows up for everyone, but Bonelab will definitely work using a Quest 2 and a Link cable.

As for your PC specifications, they look pretty good based on our PC Link Requirements but maybe someone with more PC experience can chime in because I just use my headset in standalone mode and it's been a while since I've built a PC 🙂

55 BURGERS 55 FRIES 55 TACOS 55 PIES 55 COKES 100 TATER TOTS 100 PIZZAS 100 TENDERS 100 MEATBALLS 100 COFFEES 55 WINGS 55 SHAKES 55 PANCAKES 55 PASTAS 55 PEPPERS AND 155 TATERS

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @RetroRocker. Thank you for reaching out and letting us know about the issue you're having with your purchase. We understand how troublesome it can be to have everything set up and ready to go when you encounter an error. Not to worry, we will do our best to straighten out your holiday ribbon. The Quest 2 is compatible with the game, as is the Rift S, so both will work for you. To help us get a better idea of your situation, can you tell us the following:

• Are you getting this message on a PC or headset?
  • Is this the only APP that you are having problems purchasing?
  • Try using our desktop APP to make your purchase. 

If you have any questions, please do let us know. We are looking forward to your reply.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello! Just checking in to see if you are still needing assistance with your Bonelab purchase. If so, please do reach back out to us at your earliest convenience. Thank you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I was trying to purchase Bonelab PCVR version from the Oculus store when I got the above warning.  Still not sure what it means or if it will work on my Quest 2 in PCVR, not standalone.  I guess the other option is I could buy it on Steam.  Still haven't made a purchase.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @RetroRocker. Thank you for notifying us that you are still receiving that message. We want to resolve this for you; nevertheless, we have another troubleshooting question for you. Note that Bonelab is available for PCVR, but the minimum requirement for it to work is a 64-bit processor and operating system. OS: Windows 10. Processor: Intel i5 7600 3.5ghz+. and is available for Quest 2 and Quest Pro. As for the error message, it appears to be a reminder that you must have the proper systems to play the game. Quest 2 is one of the products that includes four sensors on the headset and sensors on our controllers. We hope this was helpful, and if you have any questions, please let us know.

System is I7-10700 4.8 GHz, RTX 3060ti, 32 gb DDR4, WIN 11 64 bit,  Quest 2.  So, you're saying it will work, despite the warning? 

Hey @RetroRocker, I'm pretty sure that warning you received is for older headsets that don't support the 360 degree tracking (like the Rift). I don't think the Store is able to recognize which device you're using it for so I think that warning shows up for everyone, but Bonelab will definitely work using a Quest 2 and a Link cable.

As for your PC specifications, they look pretty good based on our PC Link Requirements but maybe someone with more PC experience can chime in because I just use my headset in standalone mode and it's been a while since I've built a PC 🙂

55 BURGERS 55 FRIES 55 TACOS 55 PIES 55 COKES 100 TATER TOTS 100 PIZZAS 100 TENDERS 100 MEATBALLS 100 COFFEES 55 WINGS 55 SHAKES 55 PANCAKES 55 PASTAS 55 PEPPERS AND 155 TATERS

Makes sense .. thank you.