cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonelab isn’t on my headset anymore after buying it 1 month ago

RevealedBut
Level 2

So about a month ago I bout bonelab and completed the campaign and today I wanted to hop back it but when looking for it I couldn’t fine it in my library. I didn’t think much of it I just thought I’ll launch it through the store but then it was trying to tell to pay $50 dollars again to get it! But then I restarted my headset but still did nothing so can someone help to figure out how to get my game back please.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @RevealedBut, we know how upsetting it could be to suddenly lose a game like this, let's solve this out!

First, could you verify you're on the correct account? From time to time some users may be logging into the wrong account without realizing due to the multiple sign in methods that we've got in place. Please be sure to sign-in using the Facebook option if your account is linked to your Meta account.

If you've tried all sign-in methods and the account continues to show no game, please shoot us a message through PM so we can take a better look at this for you. Select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.