cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonelab not saving my height

GeniustvOUJI
Honored Guest

When im playing bonelab, when I switch my avatars and when I

load into the game, it never saves my height.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, @GeniustvOUJI. having the proper height is really important, no one likes looking down and being 10 feet (or 2) tall for no apparent reason, and we certainly see how this could affect your gaming experience.

We first want to make sure, is it changing your height on other apps as well? Or does it only reset your height in the application itself? It sounds like the height reset on avatar change is intended, as not all avatars may be the same height. Have you reached out to the developers regarding this as a potential bug? If your height is getting reset in other places besides the application itself, let us know and we would love to review further.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

​Thank you @GeniustvOUJI for confirming that you are experiencing this issue within the game Bone Lab. Due to this being an in app issue, we do not have the tools or resources to help with this issue. Check out this link which directs you to the game developer, where you can contact them for further help regarding the app not saving your height. We hope this helps!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, @GeniustvOUJI. having the proper height is really important, no one likes looking down and being 10 feet (or 2) tall for no apparent reason, and we certainly see how this could affect your gaming experience.

We first want to make sure, is it changing your height on other apps as well? Or does it only reset your height in the application itself? It sounds like the height reset on avatar change is intended, as not all avatars may be the same height. Have you reached out to the developers regarding this as a potential bug? If your height is getting reset in other places besides the application itself, let us know and we would love to review further.

it only resets it in the game itself

​Thank you @GeniustvOUJI for confirming that you are experiencing this issue within the game Bone Lab. Due to this being an in app issue, we do not have the tools or resources to help with this issue. Check out this link which directs you to the game developer, where you can contact them for further help regarding the app not saving your height. We hope this helps!

Hey there! Swinging on by to see if you're still in need of our assistance! 

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?