cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boot loop

WoodierErmine52
Honored Guest

I was playing on quest 2 and I was trying to talk to people but I realized my mic stopped working and it wasn’t muted. I decided to restart my headset and it was stuck in a boot loop. Later I factory reseted my quest 2 but it’s still boot looping.

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello there, @WoodierErmine52. Thank you for letting us know what has happened and all the troubleshooting you have tried yourself! For us to look into things a little further, we want to ask you to reach out to us in a PM. This way, we can gather some personal information from you. To do so, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! Just passing on by to see if you're still in need of our assistance, we want to make sure we can get you in the VR world as soon as possible! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!