cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Both controllers not pairing

Rhinovaldez
Honored Guest

Changed batteries in both controllers and now they won’t work or pair ! How do i fix it other then restarting device 10 times ! If i do a factory reset what happens to all the games i paid for ?

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @Rhinovaldez! We know how important it is to have your controllers working properly for the best VR gaming experience possible. We hate to see you're having troubles, so let's get this sorted out! To answer your question, a factory reset will wipe all data from the device and restore it to default settings. After logging back in your purchases will be available to redownload, so no need to worry about missing out on your games and apps! Make sure you have cloud backup enabled so you don't lose any data. You can then follow the steps found here to factory reset your device. If you continue having issues with your controllers, we have a couple additional steps you can try:

• Remove the batteries for at least 10 minutes to reset the controller
  • Replace with fresh batteries

We hope this helps!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi again! We wanted to check in and see if the troubleshooting provided was able to help with your controllers. Let us know, we'd love to get you back into the world of VR!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!