cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought Meta Quest 3 128 Go and Beat Saber at meta.com but no beat saber available in my headset

willouuu
Explorer

Hello,

I bought a Meta VR headset from meta.com along with the game Beat Saber, but the game doesn't appear in my game library. How can I make the game that I purchased and paid for on meta.com appear on my headset?

Thank you for your support.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

willouuu
Explorer

Your service answer my email 2 weeks earlier : you seems to have a bug, no solution. I asked for refund. 

I ordered the game by myself.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Did you buy the Quest version of Beat Saber? The PC version is a separate thing, not included in Metas own Crossbuy scheme.

willouuu
Explorer

I bought it in the sales funnel when purchasing the Quest 3 headset on the meta.com website, just after adding the headset to the cart.

Here's a screenshot of the order.

Capture d’écran 2024-01-06 005440.png

Hello @willouuu! We would be more than happy to help you Beat Saber by being available to you. We are sure you must be excited to get into the game! In order for us to protect your personal information, we would like to request that you send us a PM. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

We look forward to hearing back from you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

willouuu
Explorer

Your service answer my email 2 weeks earlier : you seems to have a bug, no solution. I asked for refund. 

I ordered the game by myself.

Hey again, @willouuu! We understand that this issue is taking valuable time away from you. We'd love it if you could send us a PM so that we can gather some information to further assist you. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click Here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. Thank you so much for your patience. We're looking forward to receiving your PM!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey there, @willouuu! We just wanted to follow-up with you and see if you're still in need of assistance. We'd love to help, so make sure to send us that PM!

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?