cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought a game on oculus pc app it does not show on quest 2

delachad
Honored Guest

I bought Job Simulator at the PC app and when I wanted to launch it at the quest 2 it does not show up as a bought game but tell me to buy it again.

2 REPLIES 2

delachad
Honored Guest

apparently I have bought it on the Rift store even though the only bought and linked product I have is the quest 2...

Why was it no on default the Quest store? is it even possible to change it? and how can I transfer it to the quest 2? or do I need to get a refund? 

Hello @delachad we see you made an accidental purchase. No worries, accidents happen. We're happy to provide you with the steps to request a refund on your Oculus companion app:

1. Open the Oculus companion app on your phone.
  2. Tap your profile picture in the top left.
  3. Tap Purchase History.
  4. Tap on the content you want to request a refund for, then tap Request Refund.
  5. Follow the on-screen instructions to request your refund.

We hope this helps! If you need any further assistance with your refund you can send us a private message, and we'll be happy to help. 

Please click here: Oculus Community Support , or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!