cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boundary Setup Won't Load - Quest 2

BobtheGoogly
Honored Guest

Whenever I power on my Oculus Quest 2, it is able to turn on and load passthrough but it will not load the confirm boundary screen or anything other than a loading icon that disappears and appears every 3 seconds. Leaving the boundary or restarting it does not work. Is there any way to fix this without having to perform a factory reset?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

BobtheGoogly
Honored Guest

Update: got it working by launching an app through meta quest app 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

BobtheGoogly
Honored Guest

Update: got it working by launching an app through meta quest app 

TheeScientist
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Welcome to the community, @BobtheGoogly! Making sure everything runs smoothly during gaming is super important. It's awesome that you found a solution and can get back to gaming. 

If you run into any more problems, just send a message to @MetaQuestSupport. They're more than happy to help! Please select their name to get to their profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message them! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send them a private message.

I hope to see you around the forums! 🙂

Don't worry be happy.
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?