cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Breaking buttonhole that holds elastic strap over the head Quest 2

F.Bazz_ita
Honored Guest

Trying to tighten the elastic strap that passes over the head of my Quest 2, the plastic part that with the rest of the structure forms the slot in which the strap is inserted broke. How can I fix it? Thanks to all, Franco. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We know it's such a bummer when a little piece like that breaks and keeps you from getting into the game. So that we can look into some options for you, go ahead and send us a support ticket here. We're looking forward to hearing from you there!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We know it's such a bummer when a little piece like that breaks and keeps you from getting into the game. So that we can look into some options for you, go ahead and send us a support ticket here. We're looking forward to hearing from you there!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

DixieNormus1970
Honored Guest

Where do I get the part

Hey there! We see you're having the same issue. Not to worry, you can get into contact with our support team here. They can get you taken care of and back into the world of VR!