cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken Controller

Sparty09876
Honored Guest

My friends accidently broke my right controller by hitting the wall, the controller vibrates everytime I do something, I wanna know if I have a warrenty to get a replacement one. I dont have the money for it right now.

22 REPLIES 22

Screenshot_20220813-131525_Chrome.jpg

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP

@Sparty09876  Save up and smarten up, lol!

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

@Sparty09876 It doesn't need to be under your orders for them to look into it.

They'll ask for information, you provide it to them, they look into it. That's all it is. 

Sometimes it's okay to be a little Bing Chilling

Well its not showing anywhere I can open a ticket 💀

Oh, no! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Use this link and then scroll down to general support. Fill out what is asked and you will be directed to submit a ticket! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

None of the things have my problem, I need to get my oculus into my orders so I can get the replacement and open a ticket. The thing thats broke in my controller is the vibration motor. I need to get a new controller so I need to get my order number for my quest and controllers so I can get the replacement.

I need help getting the order number of my quest since I wasn't the buyer.

@Sparty09876 If you didn't buy it from the website with your account, you won't be able to add it on to your Orders page. That's why the next best option is to reach out to them. 

If there isn't an option for your issue you can always click the next best thing and then type in the box what it is exactly you're needing help with. 

Sometimes it's okay to be a little Bing Chilling

Okay then.

Hey @Sparty09876 , just wondering, were able to get your replacement controller?

Have you tried turning it off and on again?