cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug. After receiving the demo, you can't get a gift

Ernieleo
Honored Guest

After receiving the demo version of the game / program, the button for receiving a gift (Redeem Gift) disappears.
After the expiration of the free trial period, and regardless of the period, even if you delete the installed version, you cannot receive a gift to your account.
If at this time you search for a game in the store through the search, the game is considered purchased. On the game page, an offer to purchase will be shown, i.e. there is no access. I attach a screenshot.

Снимок экрана 2022-11-01 195142.png

My request is to pass this problem to the developers - it needs a solution.

20 REPLIES 20

RoastPork
Retired Support

Thanks for that screenshot! If you haven't reached out to the developers of The Climb, please do so, and let's see someone chime in this thread with more info.

Genesis does what Nintendon't! Send me a DM if you have questions. I'm happy to help!

SundayRX
Honored Guest

I have the same problem. Can't someone fix it?

The same problem with all games and programs that have demos. This problem is probably on the store's side.
upd. You can try to repeat this yourself. If you want, I can record a video as I take a demo and the activation of the gift disappears from me.

TremereRus
Honored Guest

Same problem with pistol whip trial installed
image.png

Hey there @TremereRus! We know how it feels not being able to redeem a gift, we want you to be able to enjoy your games to the fullest! Luckily we know exactly what to do in this situation, we'll just need a bit more information so we can take a peek at your account. Please click here or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message! We look forward to hearing from you.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Howdy @TremereRus, we just wanted to touch base with you. Let us know if you still need assistance redeeming your app! We're more than happy to help.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

artur9852.2022
Honored Guest
  1. Hi! Same problem with skybox vr player App. The problem is also after using the trial version. The "redeem gift" button is missing.

artur98522022_0-1670283142997.jpeg

mareo1208
Honored Guest

I have the same problem. The worst thing is that Meta Support can't solve this problem for 2 weeks. The only thing they can advise is to try to use a different browser or use the code on a different account...

I need help! 😅

I'm trying to redeem a gift code for First Person Tennis on the Quest 2...