cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug in The Climb

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have Oculus Rift with touch - I get to advanced tutorial, make it to the top - tells me to rewind.  I hit rewind button, and the screen says, I have none available.  I went to forums, and said to uninstall and reinstall.  I did that twice.  Another suggestion is to use my controller, but when i do, it won't work because oculus is still recognizing the touch.  I spent $50 on this game, and I want it to work.
3 REPLIES 3

haltux
Honored Guest
I have the same issue. No way to complete the advanced tutorial. Did you find any solution?

Granulats
Honored Guest
same

DevilsNips
Protege
not sure about how to fix this, but if the game levels them self work fine just dont bother with the advanced tutorial. all it does is show you how to brush dirt from a hold and how to use holds that break on you. you learn that just by playing the more advanced levels as you go along.

As for actually trying to solve the issue though should you care enough. if your playing through steam you need to uninstall the game and steam vr and reinstall. or through oculus reinstall the game and oculus itself and reinstall. The worked for me in several other games but never had the issue in the climb.

it seems that reinstalling the the games doesnt fix bugs without reinstalling the actual VR app too.