cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bugs

Stormy_Fox
Honored Guest

First off let me start with saying how quote unquote great meta is they're new update of course beat saber not working that was the first problem that had to be fixed with a full factory reset now the only other game I enjoy which is VR check constantly kicks me out saying low memory not enough memory to run VR chat which is BS because I have over 40 gigabytes of storage I've tried everything in the book oh reboot the headset oh clear your cash oh do this do that I've done it and not a bit of difference has it made now if someone from medicine give me a real trouble shooting solution that would be nice if not I'm just going to buy a replacement part for my face piece and just return it or sell it....

3 REPLIES 3

The memory issue is down to a recent firmware bug. I'm sure it will be fixed in the near future, but it's annoying. Memory and storage are different things though.

AliceinVRworld
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey there! I see you're having issues with your device and is not a good time when this is happening. Trust me I was playing VR chat last night I was having the same issue 😞 

However, I do recommend sending VR chat a bug report. Is this the only game you're having this message pop up with? 

We are all mad here.

Surprisingly yea but I did have to factory reset it to play beat saber again smh meta needs to step up and try frfr