Did you mean: 

Camera roll blank when i try to chane profile picture

DoMeAhSolid330
Honored Guest

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello there, @DoMeAhSolid330! Thank you for letting us know about not being able to update your profile picture. We know how important it is for users to be able to express themselves with their profile picture, and we would be happy to help you with this! 

• Could you please let us know which device you are using?
  • Could you please provide a screenshot of what you are seeing when trying to update your profile picture?
  • Could you please let us know which social feature you are trying to update your profile picture for, or if it is for your Meta Account?

Please provide any additional details regarding what you are experiencing. Once we have more information, we can see how best to help you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Im using the quest 2 and ya im just trying to change my profile picture for my meta account. When I first tried it asked for permission to access my photos and I allowed it. I tried to reinstall the app but still nothing. It just shows this blank grey screen. I click on it and it and hit change picture and then it says a error occurred.

Screenshot_20230122-181952_Meta Quest.jpg

DoMeAhSolid330
Honored Guest

When I click on my profile from here it lets me change my picture but it doesnt show up as my profile picture when im on the oculus ?

Thanks for providing that information, @DoMeAhSolid330

• Based on the information that you provided, have you tried clearing the cache that is in your app?
  • Have you checked to see if you are able to change your profile picture for your account on your computer instead?
  • Have you checked to make sure there are no updates for your phone and the app?

We look forward to your update!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!