cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I get all of my apps refunded if my account gets suspended

king_oliverf
Honored Guest

So I was playing Roblox VR, and I went into the wrong Roblox account and meta found out right after it said I could not use this account and sent me a notification saying “On march 24 your account will be suspended if you don’t verify! And it said I couldn’t make a kids account even though I would not use it it said “You are too young for making a kids account.”

So I tried verifying but none of the options worked. And now I have a $100 or more dollar account that’s going to expire on march 24, if anyone has experienced this problem and know how to verify please comment or if you know how to refund all my apps please comment aswell

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

While VR can be a lot of fun, the creation or use of any Meta account by a person under the age of 10 is a violation of the Meta Terms of Service. A customer aged 10-12 years (or 10-13 years if in South Korea, Spain, or Quebec) must have their parent or guardian create a Parent-Managed Account for them to access Meta Quest 2 and 3 devices. Please have you parent or guardian contact Meta Store Support for help with your problem.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

While VR can be a lot of fun, the creation or use of any Meta account by a person under the age of 10 is a violation of the Meta Terms of Service. A customer aged 10-12 years (or 10-13 years if in South Korea, Spain, or Quebec) must have their parent or guardian create a Parent-Managed Account for them to access Meta Quest 2 and 3 devices. Please have you parent or guardian contact Meta Store Support for help with your problem.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?