Can I just send it back and have y’all update it or link my controllers

domonic.renfroe
Explorer

4517395A-0912-4F4A-81B8-C39259E71C26.png

7 REPLIES 7

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! Are you having issues with the headset needing to update? We'd love to help. If you turn on your headset and plug it in to the charger for two hours it should update. Please PM us and we'd be happy to further assist you.

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Robinassek
Explorer

I have similar issue  but have new controller also and can't even go through first screen. What does the update have to do with charging? Mine is not connected with WiFi even...

lebraeu
Protege

have the exact same problem - very frustrating

No solution yet?

domonic.renfroe
Explorer

Not only has there been no solution.  I’ve been giving the run around by every single person who I make contact with. 

Not only has there been no solution.  I’ve been giving the run around by every single person who I make contact with. 

So it's faulty software or hardware and no responsibility is taken by meta, is that correct?